Facilities Management provides and maintains high-quality, environmentally-responsible facilities on time and within budget.
What We Do
Facilities Management (FM) provides two principle functions for the district’s four colleges, six educational outreach centers, and administrative/service support facilities: maintenance/operations and planning/construction.
Facilities Maintenance and Operations
FM is responsible for performing all journeymen level maintenance of district facilities in the areas of:
- Electrical systems (high and low voltage)
- HVAC equipment and controls
- Rough carpentry
- Finish carpentry and cabinetry
We also maintain the district’s entire vehicle and rolling stock fleet.
Facilities Planning and Construction
In addition, FM is responsible for managing all long-range facilities planning and capital building projects, including projects funded by state-wide and local facility bond measures.
College Facilities Master Plans
- American River College Facilities Master Plan (PDF)
- Cosumnes River College Facilities Master Plan (PDF)
- Folsom Lake College Facilities Master Plan (PDF)
- Sacramento City College Facilities Master Plan (PDF)
Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 4:00 pm.
We are located at 3753 Bradview Drive in Sacramento.