Online RegistrationClick Here for eServices
Online Registration is available 7 AM to 11:30 PM Monday through Saturday and 9 AM to 11:30 PM on Sundays.
Review the class schedule then print out and complete the Registration Worksheet. There may be specific course requirements (prerequisites, lab, calculator needed, etc.) that you must meet in order to register for the class. Use the Registration Worksheet as a guide for registering by online or phone.
The system will require you to enter your login ID and Password. The login ID is your Student ID Number preceded by the letter "W".
After March 15, 2009: You need to Create a new password before you can login to eServices.
New to Los Rios? For new users who have submitted an application, you must create your password using the Create my password page.
Your password must meet the following criteria:
- It must be at least 10 characters in length.
- It must contain three of the following four items:
- UPPERCASE letters
- Lowercase letters
- Special characters (such as ! or $)
- It cannot contain any part of your name (first or last), or your student or employee ID.
- You cannot repeat a password that you have previously used in the last 8 changes.
- Your password will expire in 365 days.
Now you are ready to register online. Click here to login to eServices for Online Registration.