Los Rios Community College District Important Fee Payment Information
Enrollment fees are due when you enroll in a class. You will be dropped if you do not pay your fees. Please see the table below for payment deadlines.
|FALL 2013 - PAYMENT DEADLINES|
|Enrollment between April 22-August 9||Drop occurs 14 days after enrollment|
|Enrollment between August 10-21||Drop occurs Friday, August 23|
|Enrollment between August 22-25||Drop occurs Tuesday, August 27|
|Enrollment after Start of Fall Semester, August 26 (including late start classes)||Drop occurs the next day|
- Do NOT put off paying your enrollment fees.
- If you pay in person or mail in your payment, make sure this is done with plenty of time to allow for mail-time and processing of the payment.
- Apply for financial aid early - BEFORE you enroll in classes. Reminder that you must re-apply for the BOG fee waiver every academic year. If you had a BOG waiver for the spring 2013 semester, it does not automatically continue to summer/fall. You MUST reapply!
- If you have an employer or other 3rd party paying your fees, contact the appropriate campus office immediately upon enrollment in order to not be dropped for non-payment (or if you are paying international student or non-resident fees and have a payment play with Business Services).
- Pay online through eServices with Visa or MasterCard or pay in person at your college Business Office with cash, check, Visa or MasterCard.
- If there is time, you can pay by U.S. mail: This option is not available to students registering for classes after the start of the semester or who are registering for classes less than ten days before the start of a semester. Students may mail their payment to the college Business Services Office with check or credit card information. In both cases, a payment coupon must be included, which can be found at: http://www.losrios.edu/lrc/lrc_paycoupon.php
Apply for a BOG Fee Waiver
- It is recommended that students apply for a Board of Governor’s Fee Waiver (BOGW) PRIOR to or upon enrollment in classes. This allows time to post the waiver within fourteen (14) days of enrollment. For the quickest response, you should apply for the Fee Waiver online at http://www.losrios.edu/lrc/lrc_fin-aid.php If you pay your fees and then are approved for a waiver, you may request a refund of the enrollment fees. For more financial aid information, go to http://www.losrios.edu/lrc/lrc_fin-aid.php