Chancellor Search Information
The Board of Trustees of the Los Rios Community College District invites applications and nominations for the position of Chancellor. The Chancellor is the chief executive officer of the four-college district and reports to a seven-member elected Board.
The Los Rios District seeks as Chancellor a person who has recognized stature as a leader and is capable of continuing the district's pre-eminence among community colleges.
Information about the application process, the district and the Los Rios service area can be found using the following links.
- How to Apply
- Search Brochure
- Los Rios Strategic Plan
- District Budget Executive Summary
- District Annual Report
- Citizens' Bond Oversight Committee
- Fall 2011 Student Profile
- College Accreditation Reports
- College Accreditation Planning
- Sacramento Area Council of Governments
- Next Economy/Valley Vision